Sunday, June 28, 2015

Property Of By C.P. Smith

Property OfProperty Of by C.P. Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved it!!!!!

This isn't my first all nighter to finish a book, but it's my first time being totally engrossed that I didn't feel sleepy or tired in the least, laughed, cried and not any kind of crying but weeping with hiccups and all.

I loved everything abut this book, but especially the main couple, they were so cute and how their relationship kicked off in matter of days.

I loved the hero and his tough your-mine attitude, how he doesn't take crap from anyone and knows what he wants, I loved the heroine with her insane twins and girl gang, her cute response to the hero and her whole demeanor.

- I loved how the heroine was part of a triplet, it made me jealous I want to be in my own triplet too, how her brothers were protective of her, I liked the scene at nearing the end when she went to hug the brothers like all three of them were in sync it made me cry

(view spoiler)

- I loved the friendship theme that's been going on, and I truly understand how they are important in her life, how they get her more than she understand herself, the words she used to describe her friendship with her friends struck true to me, because I have my own friends who mean the world to me and I can't imagine losing one of my soul sisters ever.

(view spoiler)

- I liked the author's way of writing, I found it unique and enthralling, making the reader a viewer and a participant in a way.

- I liked the coffee incidents they were cute, and how it wasn't just sparks flying between these two but a whole thunderstorm.

- I liked how he was instantly welcomed into the family, and the brothers finally found someone worthy of their sister XD

- I liked how jealous and possessive the her was especially with the Jose debacle XD

Overall, *thumps up ten times over*





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment