Monday, July 27, 2015

Fire and Ice (Buchanan-Renard, #7) By Julie Garwood

Fire and Ice (Buchanan-Renard, #7)Fire and Ice by Julie Garwood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok I take back what I said in my review in the previous book, I still can't predict Julie Garwood's villains ^^

This book was a bit different in terms of the hero and heroine, here the hero was the type who likes to rile her up and pisses the heroine off, for his own enjoyment. At first I wasn't enthusiastic about reading this one cause it didn't get into the Buchanan family much, but it was good since it showed us plenty of a Buchanan couple.

- I liked the thing with the YouTube video, it certainly gave the book and certain scenes some humor.

- I liked the fact that Jack was Alec's partner, and Sophie was Regan's best friend.

- Of course I hated all the villains in all the books but the ones in this one were beyond despicable, human experimenting is just wrong in every way, and to justify it to since, that's just sounded like a lame bullshit of an excuse to me.

- I liked Sophie's dad, he sounded more like a modern day "gentleman" pirate than a robin hood XD

Overall. *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment