Sunday, July 26, 2015

Shadow Dance (Buchanan-Renard, #6) By Julie Garwood

Shadow Dance (Buchanan-Renard, #6)Shadow Dance by Julie Garwood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think this book went by a bit faster than the others, and I evolved my deduction skills a bit more since reading this series XD

The heroine was a bit amusing on how she was all about the facts and tech stuff, but what made it amusing is her interactions with the hero, he made it sound entertaining without truly making fun of the heroine, excluding the teasing of course XD

The hero made an appearance in most of the books so far so I got to know him a bit, the womanizing charmer with sweet motives and honorable background. Since he always flirts but always helps the guy understands that he wants the girl, I liked him because he lessened the denial period that hero's usually get into in most books, thankfully it didn't happen to him.

- I loved how the heroine instantly fit into the town and how the town took instant liking to her, treating her as a regular and such XD

- I mentioned in previous reviews in this series that since I started it I enjoyed the fact that most of the last names are familiar since I've gotten to know them in Ms. Garwood's historical books, but what I loved most and it makes this book kind of special is that it contains a mention about a character in her western series about the Clayborne's and what's also ironic that I expected some of her Scottish characters would be mentioned since the ones doing the research has Scottish origins not the western ones XD

- Plus when I mentioned I evolved my deduction skills I started to guess the villain, accounting her previous books I learned to expected the unexpected, so in this case guess the guy who you wouldn't think of as the bad guy in the first place. In here for example I first thought of the new good sheriff they appointed then from their description of the murderer the guy is huge and that minimize the number, then I thought of that rich rancher, then said no since the villain's henchmen talked bad about him, not in a way a guy who is scared of his boss. So that left one person, and I'm proud to say I discovered him YAAAY!!

Overall, *thumps up*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment