Friday, July 31, 2015

Sweet Talk (Buchanan-Renard, #10) By Julie Garwood

Sweet Talk (Buchanan-Renard, #10)Sweet Talk by Julie Garwood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This one was nice

It took me a bit to get into it, since I'm a bit busy.

Anyway the characters were fun to read, especially when they were together and even when they are apart. The author was right when she described the heroine as a pessimist, cause she always thought either she did something wrong or something is wrong with her, and she always expected the worst.

- I liked the hero's version of keeping his distance at times.

- I'm a fan of Popsicle myself, and I sympathize with the hero and his partner XD

- This time the villain was a bit obvious so I knew who it was from the start, we just needed for them to get solid proof it was him.

Overall, *thumps up*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment