Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Ideal Man (Buchanan-Renard, #9) By Julie Garwood

The Ideal Man (Buchanan-Renard, #9)The Ideal Man by Julie Garwood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok this one is going to my favorites shelf XD

- I think this one was a bit shorter than the previous ones but certainly it was amazing.

I loved the couple in her especially him gruff one moment then sweet the next, and she being the first female in this series with a horrible past full of restraining orders and hospitalizations. even their first meeting was a bit funny during the circumstances of the shooting, he thought she was a high schooler XD

- I liked the fact that she was a prodigy since she was in high school at the age of 11! talk about amazing

- I liked the stories the people around her said, like the story her dad said about her outsmarting a professor, the especially the story the sheriff said, I liked the sheriff very much solely for the fact even thought he was acting the delinquent he was the first who came to her rescue.

- In here the villain were a known fact but their wear about were the tricky part, so him being her shadow was a bonus to both of them XD

- Plus this is the first time this book didn't have any connecting to previous books or characters, not that I'm complaining cause the story is amazing, I'm just stating what I'm noticing ^^

- I loved the fact that she was fangirling over his football player brother, and his history having such a diverse and awesome family

Overall, *thumps up*






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment