Monday, August 3, 2015

Fury (New Species, #1) By Laurann Dohner

Fury (New Species, #1)Fury by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved it !!

This is my first book ever that has a Shifter or DNA-difference theme and I'm loving it.

I loved both hero and heroine and all the New Species characters, the hero reminded me of the medieval knights or vikings being all heroic and possessive about their women, because the hero was certainly possessive. Plus I like the obsession factor that was holding both characters, though the hero showed the most obvious symptoms.

For the synopsis I was curious how will he go from wanting to kill her to loving her, and certainly he wanted to with all the betrayed emotions he had. Oh but how beautiful it was, the transformation and how bold the hero was in showing his affection. And the fact that after all the slavery and experimentations they suffered he was able to openly express himself and obtain his other half was truly a beautiful thing to see, or in this case to read.

BTW since the hero is all alpha and stuff don't be mistaken in thinking the heroine is so meek, the girl during the whole book already killed three guys. She's small and human but she has true guts t face what needs to be faced, whether it's evil or good, and she got a great sense of camaraderie, like how she's becoming tight with many New Species, and even the female human doctor.

- The thing I liked most is how they were together, how loving and caring and playful he was.

- I didn't liked the fact that people always jumped to the conclusion he's gonna hurt her, whether they were humans or New Species.

I'm really looking forward to reading this series ^^

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment