Friday, August 7, 2015

Slade (New Species, #2) ByLaurann Dohner

Slade (New Species, #2)Slade by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a cute and humorous book ^^

I loved the hero, Slade was the typical funny sexy guy who knows he's good looking and who always tend to use sexual innuendos and teases the girl he likes type of guy that you meet in most books. I loved him for that, and the fact that he was so gentle and sweet.

- The heroine seemed a bit uptight at first, then she was like some kid with abandonment issues, but I liked how she handles herself in crisis's.

- I loved how the heroine befriended the other New Species, but hated when the story Almost was about to turn to a 2-guys-fight-over-the-girl thing, but thank god it didn't.

- Loved Valiant, all his appearances were amazing, especially the last chapter XD

- Loved the (view spoiler)

- Loved how Slade and Trisha acted like parents to the other New Species with them it was cute XD

- And Slade had these moments when he says something so straightforward that makes me melt ^^



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment