Saturday, August 22, 2015

Shadow (New Species, #9) By Laurann Dohner

Shadow (New Species, #9)Shadow by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Now this one is totally different, since both hero and heroine are New Species ^^

I loved the fact that it was a follow up about two characters we were introduced to in previous books, Beauty was the petite cute type who snarls and her hair stands on end when she fights (you certainly have showed them that you have spunk girl, good for you) XD and Shadow was the best friend who always by the book who is suffering from certain fears that no one gets except his best friend, and I liked the bond between them XD

- I liked the part with the pets Tiger and Fury XD I was waiting for this moment since I got to know the cat's name in Wrath.

- I loved that it was a Species bonding like even Gift's can move on and bond with others, and the fact that both were possessive of each other and were exclusive was a bonus. Like they were honest from the get go "Me you and that's it" kind of honest.

- I liked the fact that in here there weren't any misunderstandings when one was worried he instantly tells the other and they fix it.

- There are many characters I want to read books about like Breeze and Leo and Creek and Midnight since she's the only female who hooked up with a human guy ^^ and I really wanna know who Breeze will hook up with I liked her from book one and she was a constant presence whether it was big or minor she still was there.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment