Monday, August 24, 2015

Moon (New Species, #10) By Laurann Dohner

Moon (New Species, #10)Moon by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

AWESOME series, it seems awesome is the only word I can attach to this series so far, everywhere I mention it whether here or in twitter it's always awesome to me XD

Since reading the first book I kinda lost track of time, there was mention if weeks and months between the couples meeting and finally mating but I never counted them, but in here it kinda struck you that it has been couple of years since New Species were discovered it's kinda awesome and intimidating a a way.

I loved the couples in here, Moon was cute. after it was mentioned he sulked a lot at first I remembered that he had his first appearance with Harley in book 2 "Slade" in there he was always described as sullen and not much f a talkative person, but in the previous book "Obsidian" we can view the change that transpired in him in the last couple of years, he was the hugging cheerful type ^^

- I loved his relationship with Harley, you can see how they care about each other, I loved when Moon said that he found a family in Harley, since all of them are orphans and the NSO is a big family it was nice seeing deep brotherhood bonds between them.

- I didn't like how both main characters suffered disagreements, and how many time the heroine had to repeat herself for the reasons she fled Moon before.

- Moon's insecurities were given but still he choose her so at least he should give her the benefit of the doubt not instantly jumping to conclusions.

- I liked how Moon was after he turned back to normal and how protective he was of her, it was funny XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment