Thursday, August 20, 2015

Tiger (New Species, #7) By Laurann Dohner

Tiger (New Species, #7)Tiger by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have to say on this book the first thing that comes to mind is: Finally he got what he deserved! XD after all the teasing and denial he did during all the previous books so far he fell in love .. with a woman .. with a human .. Yippee!! ^^

- I liked how they instantly clicked.

- I liked how bold the heroine was during the whole book, especially with him and the bad guys.

- The hero was a bit annoying with his commitment issues, and he wasn't reasonable he wants he but won't get close to her, when he chooses not to be with her he deny her any choice to be with anyone else, I'm not saying I want her with someone else it's just unreasonable and selfish.

- There were many other characters that were mentioned here that I would like to have their own books ^^

Overall, *thumps up* I'm really loving this sereis

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment