Sunday, August 16, 2015

Wrath (New Species, #6) By Laurann Dohner

Wrath (New Species, #6)Wrath by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this guy he’s so cute, a bit different than Valiant but the same cuteness.

His type is the clueless and a bit childlike type. I liked Wrath and the fact that he was mentioned in the previous book as one of the freshly freed New Species is nice to, since I once wanted to know about someone from the last discovered facility. The heroine was cute too, the type that people judge by appearances of an overweight girl who would never get a guy but I bit she wanna go all “In your face b*tchs XD”

- I liked the fact that the hero had a close relationship to Shadow

- I liked how Amanda was with Flame, he’s the guy who is been always mentioned since book 2 and still he didn’t get his own book and I can’t wait

- I liked that the heroine developed friendships quickly with her fellow prisoners XD at least they believed her quicker than the prisoners of the previous book

Overall, *thumps up*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment