Saturday, September 5, 2015

Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) By Richelle Mead

Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's really nice to read about characters you liked and their follow up since the last series ended.

This certainly is different from the Vampire Academy, since the heroines are totally different. Plus the aspect of loyalties being in issue is a bit stressed in this series more, since it's between humans and vampires, not like VA when it was between the vampires themselves.

I have to say I couldn't wait to reach the ending, because most of the book have settled into a pattern where they discuss their daily lives in school which wasn't where all the excitement was, and the big bombs were at the very end, you just discover something after the other.

- I liked all the characters, Eddie is my favorite, but Adrian is holding his own with his dry wit and wicked sense of humor XD

- Jill was a bit annoying in this book honestly, the impression she gave in the last series was shown here a little bit of a brave naive innocent little girl, but most of the time I saw her either whining or bitching but I guess the stress of being in hiding among strangers and the time ticking by for any assassin coming to kill her can do that so I'm cutting her some slack.

Overall, *thumps up*




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment