Thursday, September 3, 2015

Smiley (New Species, #13) By Laurann Dohner

Smiley (New Species, #13)Smiley by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Smiley was so sweet.

Ok before I started the New Species series I based assumptions based on the cover picture that smiley wasn't that much of a smiley and was all puff and stoic, but then after reading glimpses of him in the series, he seemed like a true smiley guy with a sweetheart attitude.

He was so cute with the caring attitude and the cuddling and abundance of love he was giving the heroine, New Species say it's natural cause he's a primate but it's a bit intense since she's his mate.

- I hated the fact that the heroine was this close to getting framed, but I'm glad they believed her right away.

- Those bad guys were douche bags and the ones following them are truly mental.

- I loved the fact that Smiley liked how the heroine would get shy and everything.

- I loved how the heroine got instantly got sucked into their world and adjusted without any problems

- The shopping date thing was cute.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment