Monday, September 7, 2015

The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) By Richelle Mead

The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The situation and life is getting sticker by the minute for Sydney.

- I liked how flustered she became around Adrian every time they had an intimate moment.

- I liked how bold she started to become, like with covert missions and the magic, she started to feel empowered not the controlled puppet anymore.

- Loved how she became closer to her magic mentor, and how the mentor was so protective of her pupil, plus how Adrian kicked it off with the teacher was funny.

- Loved the dragon moments, it was so cute it's like he's their pet so funny with the adoring eyes and the protectiveness toward it's master.

- Loved the romantic interludes.

- Kinda liked the eccentricities of Wolf XD

- The Alchemists are assholes.

- I hated what happened to Eddie regarding Angeline but I hope that Jill doesn't get sucked into another relationship after the new Dhampir guy appeared, I just want them to end up together sooner.

- The thing that Angeline did was ugly and deceitful, but I liked the fact that Trey actually wants her but their taboo relationship is the problem, it might be nice to cross the line toward the taboo especially since he's a vampire hunter and she's no-blood-sucking vampire.

Overall, *thumps up*





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment