Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4) By Richelle Mead

The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The start off was amazing and it just kept getting better and better.

- I liked how the main couple were so lovey-dovey even if it was in secret and no one knew or sensed except the teacher.

- Hated Zoe for everything, I think there were these moments were the sister bonded or she started to think tat vampires aren't s bad, but the asshole dad always squished them.

- I liked how the heroine was close to everyone.

- I liked how the other couples progressed as well, like both couple Eddie and Jill, Trey and Angeline both wanted each other but held bad for some stupid reason, plus I liked that Jill knew that Eddie wants her but is holding back for his own stupid reason, oooooooh but I loved that kiss she gave him and how love struck he was after it, and I was happy for the other couple how the got back together.

- I loved that genius factor that played in this book with them discovering two tattoos that would change things so drastically. Like they were epically revolutionary.

- Again Hated Zoe for shadowing her, for always fight with her and for telling on her which resulting in the heroine getting caught.

- This is the first time in this series that I started to cry but I did when she got Eddie to leave her, how messed up he became after that how Adrian became messed up after that, the ups and downs of finding some hope or dashing it away how even the magic mentor was so attached to her tat she cried for her as well.

Overall, *thumps up*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment