Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Mane Attraction (Pride, #3) By Shelly Laurenston

The Mane Attraction (Pride, #3)The Mane Attraction by Shelly Laurenston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I looooved this book, it was one hilarious couple XD

- Since book one the hero was one funny guy who has a very wicked sense of humor, I loved his pranks and his jokes and his egoistical attitude oh and lets not forget his obsession with food XD

- The heroine made had me in conflicting emotions so far, I liked her in the first part of book 1, didn't like her on the second part, and hated her on the second book, but now in this book I feel sorry for her .. a bit.

- I liked Smitty and Sammy and hated the rest of her brothers. I liked the mom and dad too and the aunts ok to keep it simple I liked everyone except the mean brothers and the evil old witch and her cronies XD

- I loved how he instantly submits to the aunts when pie or food is involved XD

- I loved how the Shaw are so in sync at times, and felt really sad at the shooting scene and how they all reacted afterwards.

Overall, *thumps up*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment