Friday, September 25, 2015

The Mane Squeeze (Pride, #4) By Shelly Laurenston

The Mane Squeeze (Pride, #4)The Mane Squeeze by Shelly Laurenston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This one was cute and funny, a really light hearted kind of book ^^

- I loved the cuddly hero, he was so so so cute with his honey obsession and playing with his toes and how gentlemanly he is and how close to his parents he is plus he's cute when he blushes oooh lets not forget there was a kilt involved XD

- The heroine was ok, she garnered some sympathy with her hybrid origins and how this affected her life with bullying and attacks and such stuff, but she was a tough girl, I preferred her best friend actually.

- The wild dog pack is just awesome they are so funny and quirky and so full of life and enjoyment, whenever they get mentioned I know the scene would turn out good and funny.

- The parents scenes where super hilarious , first with his parents then her mom, I'm just glad that my family isn't THAT open to such talks XD

- The Shaw brothers were funny cute punching bags for the hero, it was cute seeing how amused and happy he was swatting a lion like he was his brand new toy XD

- I liked how this couple didn't have any commitment issues or any hesitation they knew what's in their hearts and they said it, not like all the previous couples in the series.

- I loved Rick's reaction to Dee every single time XD

Overall, *thumps up*





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment