Monday, September 21, 2015

The Mane Event (Pride, #1) By Shelly Laurenston

The Mane Event (Pride, #1)The Mane Event by Shelly Laurenston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my second series by this author and this time it's contemporary ^^

I loooooved the shifters, cause I read the dragon shifters series not the animal one and it's good, both are ^^

- I liked that there were two stories in this book and two couples, and in here it introduced us to many other characters.

- I liked the first couple and their boldness, how even after 20 years they still knew something about each other, and still could pull pranks with a straight face. The only thing the both of them didn't realize was that both had a crush on the other since they were 14.

- I liked how they acted around each ther when they finally hooked up.

- I liked the fact that even thought the hero felt alienated from his own Pride and family he felt that he belong with his wolf friend's pack, and it was awesome when they had his back.

- I liked how instantly obssessed the hero was with the heroine, he was so much like a love sick puppy that it was kinda sad watching him, actually both heros were like that and I kinda hated the heroines since both had commitment issues and were afraid of the L word.

- I liked how both stories were funny and sexy, and I love the narrator in the audiobook version Charlotte Kane she has a way of bringing the book to life.

- I liked the second couple scene with the kids XD it was cute.

- I like Sissy May in the first part but kinda hated her on the second.

- My favorite scene is the prank the younger Shaw in the second part pulled of the heroine's brothers XD lets just saw it has something to d with 69

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment