Saturday, September 19, 2015

Scandalously Yours ( Hellions of High Street, #1) By Cara Elliott

Scandalously Yours ( Hellions of High Street, #1)Scandalously Yours by Cara Elliott
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book and for a change I read one in a sedate pace.

I found this book enjoyable though the events dragged a bit.

- I liked that the heroine was a bluestocking but not the conventional type, she wasn't all facts she believes in legends and myths and dancing around campfires.

- I liked the hero though not at first, him letting people persuade him how to interact with his son with discipline and aloofness. And his fixation with the Steel Corset XD

- I liked his son he was a brave lad and I liked that his best friend was the daughter of an inn keeper.

- I liked the sisters, and how tight they were.

- Didn't like how Anne reacts when around The Devil Davenport, except his reputation I didn't see anything wrong with him except he was trying to help every single time.

Overall, *thumps side-ways*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment