Saturday, October 10, 2015

Against the Cage (Worth the Fight, #1) By Sidney Halston

Against the Cage (Worth the Fight, #1)Against the Cage by Sidney Halston
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This one had some sort of combination but the general feeling I had was frustration, in moments was the good kind of frustration, then at others was the bad kind.

I liked how they kicked off the full first encounter, and how they instantly fell into the couple thing, like he certainly didn't dwell on the fact that she was the little sister of his best friend XD

- I really liked that they didn't go into denial about the fact she was the best friend's little sister, they liked what they saw and went after it. And I liked how comfortable in they got in their relationship or wooing, n awkwardness or stiffness.

- I kinda hated the heroine's relationship with her brother, but after reading the facts I kinda felt sorry for her throughout the story and kinda pissed at the brother because he acted like a douche, but when the cards were laid out at the end I felt really really sorry for him.

- I loved the Chihuahua, and the fact that he only listened to the heroine and snarled at the rest was the cutest.

- I felt sorry for the hero and the brother at the end of the book, the hero because when he finally found HER and realized he loved her, he almost lost her, and the brother, I can't imagine having to have a repeat to what happened to his father, just trying this is some scary shit. I just kept crying and crying for both of them.

- The ending was sweet and showed us potential future couples ^^

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment