Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Her Dragon Hero (Dragon Down Under, #3) By Angela Castle

Her Dragon Hero (Dragon Down Under, #3)Her Dragon Hero by Angela Castle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Throw me a Neanderthal hero and I'm gonna be all over the book XD

- I've always had a thing for gruff Neanderthal heros, and Brimstone is the poster boy for gruff, for some scene I actually found the seven feet late bulky dude cute XD

- The heroine has a nasty start in the book but I liked her backbone and how the hero reacted to her aid then after the first touch he was all over her.

- I liked how after the first night he keeps misplacing his mate and always keeps on repeating that he's never gonna let her out of sight XD

- The contrast between his looks and behavior is cute, he's all scary scowly looking but he's possessive and protective of his mate, it really cute to watch.

- I liked how precious the true mates were to their dragons, it was truly nice to see, and the legend behind it more beautiful.

- The scene where all the couples are meeting is really nice, how the women formed instant friendships with each other and Darren, and how the house they were in kinda was divided between the men and the mates, it was nice to see the diversity, normal couples, Triad, gay couple and how all of them were good for each other XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment