Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Dragon Down Under (Dragon Down Under, #1) By Angela Castle

Dragon Down Under (Dragon Down Under, #1)Dragon Down Under by Angela Castle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow and hot hot hot! XD

I loved it, seriously I literally flew through the pages, everything felt surreal and wonderful and I want to meet my own dragon by chance XD

- Loved the victimized hero, and how he turned his punishment into his reward, especially meeting his true mate after he swore of women, and oh boy how he chased her.

- I loved the older dragon Alistair, he was a great guy, how he rescued the hero and kinda sponsored him in the human realm, and then pushed him into forward positive thinking which led both of the lone dragons to find their true mates, who would have thought a dragon who lived for 3 hundred years would find his mate the same time his friend does and both mates were friends from the starts XD

- I liked how direct the hero was with everyone he encountered, telling the heroine he wants her, showing her he was a dragon, telling other people he's marrying her after one day of meeting her XD

- Everything moved so fast for the couple but the attraction and love was evident, I'm just envious I wish I would discover my own dragon when the time come *crossing my fingers*

- Loved the elf/demon and human couple, they were fun to watch when they were together, and it shows true mates can be found gender notwithstanding.

Overall, *thumps up*




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment