Monday, October 5, 2015

Dangerous Curves Ahead (Perfect Fit, #1) By Sugar Jamison

Dangerous Curves Ahead (Perfect Fit, #1)Dangerous Curves Ahead by Sugar Jamison
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book was a bit of a mix, the story was great, the humor was evident, but sometimes the attitudes of the characters piss me off.

-I liked the relationship between the couple, how the hero always proved to the heroine that he was truly attracted to her and he was proud of her, never degrading her or make her feel less or ugly.

- But I hated the continuous fighting between then because both some kind of commitment issues, him because he's a guy and never had been in love, her because of her insecurities and past nightmares.

-The constant thing I liked in the story was her parents especially the dad, it was nice seeing this type f people living and loving and being happy, not everyone gets that. And how obviously he cares for his daughter but is very awkward in showing it, I especially loved the part where he said something like "I'm glad they didn't want you because you became my daughter" and when he punched the hero then took him to a bar or how he told the heroine that she can move back to his house since he doesn't like when she gets a boyfriend XD

- The last chapter was great and the epilogue was greater.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment