Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Love and Other Scandals (Scandalous, #1) By Caroline Linden

Love and Other Scandals (Scandalous, #1)Love and Other Scandals by Caroline Linden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really missed Historical Romance,it's been a while, since I have been so into Contemporary Romance for a few months now.

I really loved this book it was so humorous and refreshing, and the main couple were so wondersul together.

- I loved the back story regarding the couple, and how the book started with the heroine telling the readers how she met him and how many times she did, it was like she's telling their love story to their grand children.

- I loved how the heroine knew the facts about herself and didn't shy away from them, and how she brazened further and kept challenging the hero.

- The hero was a bit rude and crass to the heroine at the beginning, but it was obvious he was a bit infatuated since the beginning, but didn't realize it.

- I especially loved how with every meeting they had she started to gofrom plain to breathtaking. How he was so drawn to her was cute too, I loved the parts were they kept challenging each other, and seeing you would leave the other speechless at the end of their meeting.

- And what was different in this book was that it was a bit of a change for me that the couple only "coupled" XD nearing the end of the book not in the middle or at the beginning.

- I really loved where he started to feel fondness for the heroine and started to express it more and more, whether in private or in public, where he couldn't keep his eyes off her.

- Loved the aunt she was fun and nice, and I don't know why the mother forbade her from coming to them, since obviously they were friends.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment