Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Vixen and The Vet By Katy Regnery

The Vixen and the Vet (A Modern Fairytale)The Vixen and the Vet by Katy Regnery
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was one of the most beautiful books I have read. Just to say I love it would be an understatement.

I used to love the beauty and the beast themed stories and this one certainly has, but now it feels so much more, now I don't want to call the hero a beast, though it's my favorite Disney movie.

I'm absolutly becoming a new devoted fan to Ms.Katy Regnery, she wrote a really beautiful book and I can't wait to read the rest.

- I loved the whole book. every word, every sentence, every moment, every chapter, just simply evry aspect of it.

- I loved the hero, his feeling for the heroine were beautiful to read, and how intensly he felt about her, how she brought him back to the living, how he just been around her was beautiful.

- Even the heroine, every moment she was with him was beautiful and I loved how she made him feel, how she changed him giving him more confidence and happiness every single day. Even when she's not with him every sentence she utters about him is beautiful.

- I loved how fast things were between them, if things were right why wait, and to them it was more than right it was meant to be, for he survived for her.

- I loved the heroine's mom and how she rememebred his mom and how she was so kind and sweet to him, never displaying any outer expressions regarding his appearance, and I like her daughter I doubt she even noticed them.

- Loved the book, Hated the article, loved the ending.

- I can't be more detailed in thisreview, I just loved every moment, and it has my whole hearted support and recommendation.

Ocerall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment