Thursday, October 29, 2015

Only a Kiss (The Survivors' Club, #6) By Mary Balogh

Only a Kiss (The Survivors' Club, #6)Only a Kiss by Mary Balogh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love the survivor's club series, I love them all and I know it's nearing it's end and I hope all of them get their happy ending, including this book most of them did, but not all, not the duke, not YET.

(Since I was waiting for the release of this book I forgot that their was another one out, so I accidently read the 6th before the 5th XD)

- I loved how the hero can't hold his tougue around the heroine, I know that what he ends up saying is sometimes mean or sexual, but it's kinda cute that he talks before he thinks when he's ONLY around her.

- I loved how affected he was with the heroine, how just seeing her smile once made it his life goal to make her smile and laugh more.

- I loved how the heroine opened up to the hero, since she's one of the survivors it's not easy for any member of that group to open up but seeng the process of it happening is so beautiful.

- I loved how disgruntled the hero became when she left and went to her friends, and how rude he was at first with them (that scene certainly was funny)

- Liked with vincent I liked watching the dog get attched to it's owner. it was cute, like how the hero didn't want him and after couple of scenes he's like a proud father XD

- I hope the next book is about George, the oldest member of the survivors and the one who took them all in.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment