Saturday, October 24, 2015

When a Scot Ties the Knot (Castles Ever After, #3) By Tessa Dare

When a Scot Ties the Knot (Castles Ever After, #3)When a Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved it!!

It felt like forever since the last time I read anything by Tessa Dare, and now after reading this book I missed her, and her amazing stories ^^

- Loved the whole idea of a girl writing and mailing to an imaginary guy, and after years he end up to be real and he came to marry her XD Ok by marry don't imagine he fell in love with her letter and stuff, his reasons weren't that romantic, but they certainly ended up to be ^^

- Loved both the hero and the heroine, they were cute especially their interaction and how each try to tease the other, especially the heroine XD how she kept the hero frustrated for many many days XD

- How his men tried to give him advice on how to woo her was so funny I had a hard time trying to keep my laugh.

- I loved Grant, and the heroine's interactions with him were really beautiful.

- Loved how the aunt confessed to her neig=ce when the heroine did the same it was a bit funny at the end XD

- I loved that it didn't have anything drmatic or climatic, because seriously there isn't a need for one of them to be in danger from a nemesis or kidnapped or dying for them to realize they are in love with each other and were meant to be together.

- The ending was beautiful and so was the epilogou

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment