Monday, November 16, 2015

Rock Chick (Rock Chick, #1) By Kristen Ashley

Rock Chick (Rock Chick, #1)Rock Chick by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok since I've been in a reading slump for a while I have to say this series was like the Bomb, at first I was curious about this book since a lot of people gave it high ratings so I was like why not and man I felt like I hit a jackpot with this one XD

(If your already familiar with my reviews or not you have to knw that my language kinda changes with the type of book i read, if it's contemprorary and has "Bad" words well i use them, if they were historical and all proper like I get like that too XD)

- Love the heroine, she was cool and funky.

- loved her constant "Fucking Lee" XD

- The heroine was more of like a brooding silent type yet not so silent when the heroine is involved.

- I loved how he was constantly pushing for her, he didn't budge and kept at it.

- I loved Tex man he was awesome, he's like my favorite.

- The book had it all, romance, comedy, action you name it.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment