Monday, November 16, 2015

Rock Chick Rescue (Rock Chick, #2) By Kristen Ashley

Rock Chick Rescue (Rock Chick, #2)Rock Chick Rescue by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm hiting this series way too fast, I can't help it, it's that nice XD

- Loved the couple here too and I'm glad that Eddie found someone as soon as possible instead of being broken hearted over his best friends girl.

- The heroine was all about her being ordinary when she was soooooo not ordinary, I liked how the people always looked at her with incredulity over that

- I liked Smithy and his place XD

- I liked how thye heroine was protected by everyone she meets especially after meeting Daisy XD

- Again I love Tex and the part where he reacts to the heroines mom was so cute XD

- And again I liked how here too the hero was pushy and didn't give an inch XD

- I liked how the crew from the first book get more involved in here, like the gay couple and so XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment