Friday, December 18, 2015

Fire Rising (Dark Kings, #2) By Donna Grant

Fire Rising (Dark Kings, #2)Fire Rising by Donna Grant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok it took me a while to get the courage to start this book, not because I was afraid or anything, it's just that the mood and theme I'm in is calling for something happy and Fairy tale like, and I know this sereis is getting tenser and heading into war with each book.

- I liked this book because it was about the new Dragon King Tristan, to the other kings he's like an infant, since he became a dragon king only two years ago and they lived for millions of years. And Tristan had many uncovered secrets and truths that we were dying to know about.

- from the first novella his mysteries started first becoming a dragon king without knowing the reasn, then his amnesia, then discovering he had a twin brother, they just kept on coming that's why it only left him in the defensive and scared though he didn't show it.

- I liked Sammi she was responsible and assertive she gives off the vibe of a person you can depend on like the heroine of the previous book.

- For the first time this heroine isn't American XD only related to one XD

- I liked her relationship with Tristan and that the book wasn't that long XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment