Saturday, December 26, 2015

In the Arms of the Dragon: Paranormal Romance By Olivia Myers

In the Arms of the Dragon: Paranormal RomanceIn the Arms of the Dragon: Paranormal Romance by Olivia Myers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I liked this brief short story ^^

I loved the predatory type of guy with a shy kinda mousy heroine XD

- I liked the fact even before he saw her he was pulled and attracted to her, yet he was dumb enough to want to keep things professional XD

- Ok they kept at the professional act for a while till one lovely incident happened XD

- I loved the part after that he wanted to stay all business like and she was ok with and totally went with the idea yet he didn't like it even thought it was his idea XD and I loved watching him get all cranky and stuff

- The ending was fast yet cute like after one word which seemed to flip his smart switch and he was all caveman with u are gonna be mine thing for ever and ever XD

Overall, *thumps up*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment