Saturday, December 26, 2015

How to Tame Your Duke (A Princess In Hiding, #1) By Juliana Gray

How to Tame Your Duke (A Princess In Hiding, #1)How to Tame Your Duke by Juliana Gray
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was lovely it had two of my favorites sub-genre's of all times:

- Beauty and the beast theme
- Single parent aspect

And that was a huge motivation for me to start reading this book

- I loved the whole back story about the princess and the kidnapping the uncle and the disguises

- I loved the heroine's duke and his son they were cute and entertaining

- I liked her interest and intrigue regarding the hero, even when she was dressed as a guy XD

- I even liked her time as his mistress, it was intriguing and kinda heart wrenching at first in a way, like when people thought he would be doing the business but all he did was have them read to him but without them looking at him, and I liked that she changed the whole thing.

- In the love area the development was a bit slow, certainly they both loved each other but they were too stubborn to admit it to each other or even themselves.

- I kinda didn't like the fact that he didn't realize her identity until his son had kinda showed him since she's been living with him for months as a guy and then for couple of times was with him as a woman yet he didn't discover her disguise.

- I liked the last quarter after she announced her identity to the world and that they were engaged, him constantly being with her and his son and newly appointed daughter obviously loved her and she them, and how at the end all of them would do anything to ensure the safety of the rest ^^

- I loved her brief reunion with her little sister and how the men felt kinda awkward with the scene since both sister were disguised as men while hugging and holding hands XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment