Friday, December 18, 2015

Light My Fire (Dragon Kin, #7) By G.A. Aiken

Light My Fire (Dragon Kin, #7)Light My Fire by G.A. Aiken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just love this series, it was one of the first series's I have read since I started reading Romantic Novels, and I'm sill obssessed with it, cause it just keeps getting better and better.

Even though I have read other series's that have escalated into wars with each book, I still think this is the best I have ever read. This series is both amazing, sexy, funny and adorable, and I can't stay away from it.

To prove my love for it, I don't read the latest released book until the next book is already out cause I can't just finish all the released ones and just wait and wail. I just sit back and relax since I know even if I can't wait but the I still have another book of the seres in my grasp Mwahahaha XD

- At first I doubted Elina dn Clyne will ever get together since the animosity was evident XD ok animosity is a bit harsh lets say dislike.

- I didn't like Elina for a while since I liked Clyne, he was kind and sweet and personaly I didn't think he talked too much but the people around him does and they still shut HIM up XD and I didn't like her at first was how she kept putting herself down, how she just wanted to use Clyne and never think of him again..at first.

- I liked the rest of the chracters as usual, who wouldn't I've been with them now for 7 books, my favorite is ofcourse Annwyl, she's just amazing and most of the time misunderstood, and whats wondersul about her is that she doesn't care what people think, and she extremely loyal to those she loves and cares about. I liked how she drastically changes from cute bookworm to a bloodthirsty raging vengeful beheader XD but also I feel so sad and sorry for her because when I think of her like I keep thinking that she never got a break since birth, first her dad then her brother after that becoming a queen, then her children, then the wars with other people, and now those dispicable fake religious cults and now she's the center of attention of Brigida The Foul which I'm 100% sure that it doesn't bode well. she's just went through too much and still they road is still long ahead.

ook I talked too much about another character other than the main ones but can't help it she's my favorite

- I didn't like how those tribes thought even though I'm a female as well, for some moments the sisters interactions with the others were funny but for some reason I found other moments annoying XD

Anyway, this is another great book in this wonderful series I can't help but look forward to all the future books (since I already have book 8 but waiting for the announcement for 9 XD).

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment