Friday, December 18, 2015

A Tale Of Two Dragons (Dragon Kin 0.2) By G.A. Aiken

A Tale Of Two Dragons (Dragon Kin, #0.2)A Tale Of Two Dragons by G.A. Aiken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

At first I didn't want to read these novella's because I didn't know the characters or they weren't the main ones we got introduced to in this series but now after couple of books and getting more and more familiar with the characters I changed my mind.

I liked the novella's because these talked about the previous generation of the dragons and their mates, like the parents or the uncles and aunts of our main dragon family ^^

- I liked both the hero and the heroine, sometimes I forget they are dragons XD because the inner thoughts or actions of the main couple were just a typical behaviour, the guy is always cheerful and kind and everyone likes him, the girl is shy because of her looks and has a crush on the guy, the guy is after pretty girls, the girl feels sorry for herself and still pines, then the guy start noticing ... and it goes on XD

- I liked the heroine especially when she was in his parents house, when she started beating all his family and no one could stop her, when she broke the shackles she was in XD it was hilarious seeing everyones reactions to her strength.

- I liked when the heroine was reunited with her family, and it was funny how they interacted with the hero, especially the part when she wouldn't do what he wanted he would complain to her aunt XD "she wouldn't get in bed with me! she wouldn't get naked!" it was so funny XD

- The hero was lovable if a bit slow XD like in some few moments he would be so clueless XD

- I liked his interactions with his siblings and I liked reading about his parents again.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment