Friday, December 18, 2015

The Stolen Mackenzie Bride (MacKenzies & McBrides, #8) By Jennifer Ashley

The Stolen Mackenzie Bride (MacKenzies & McBrides, #8)The Stolen Mackenzie Bride by Jennifer Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Since it was kinda like a standalone I thought of ignoring this book but with time I got curious about their unruly great great grandfather

At times I couldn't keep it down at others it was hard to continue cause unlike all the previous books this one was intense since the timeline of the events were during a rebellion, after intense efforts to hold back the tears and taking some minutes of break so I can not cry I still couldn't help myself (at least no one noticed at work)

- I loved the hero not just from the beginning or since the middle of the book or in certain scenes he was phenomenal throughout the whole thing and so so reliable and heart wrenching.

- The heroine was brave since she she helped her sister and from then on oh that girl was made of such strong metal that I'm envying so bad.

- I "almost" cried on the most emotional moments of the books which sadly had a lot like when they learned about his brother and especially how each of them grieved, specially the twin and the father. Then when it was time for the other brother it was so sad.

- I liked everytime the hero came to the heroine those two had went through a lot together and they deserved to be happy.

- The reunion in Paris was a good scene it brought happiness and love and I was glad of the ending, and for a time I wondered if their son is the father of the Mackenzies we know since he was a horrible man and a father I bet he was a terrible son so I didn't wish him upon those two and then I remembered that her was the great great grandfather so thankfully he wasn't and I don't think their time coincides either XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment