Friday, December 18, 2015

Dragon on Top (Dragon Kin, #0.4) By G.A. Aiken

Dragon on Top (Dragon Kin, #0.4)Dragon on Top by G.A. Aiken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Since finishing the book Light my Fire which was about their son I've been dying to read this book. And that they are so opposites always intrigued me especially since a he's and intellectual man/dragon and she a warrior woman/she-dragon XD

I liked Bram since the beginning and was curious about his mate since their family values fighters and all that XD

- Seeing them together was funny, I was feeling so for Bram at first since she always doesn't remember that he was there in he life previously which was really sad for Bram since he had a crush on her since forever.

- I liked how she appreciates what he's doing and doesn't like him disturbed by anyone even her family.

- I liked his reaction to anything she suggests or does like when she said they would be sleeping together or sitting on his lap, he's just so cute and I kinda feels happy for him since he wanted her for forever

Overall, "thumps up"

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment