Sunday, January 24, 2016

Christmas from Hell (Neighbor from Hell, #7) By R.L. Mathewson

Christmas from Hell (Neighbor from Hell, #7)Christmas from Hell by R.L. Mathewson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I just love This series and the Bradfords are to die for XD

I liked the idea of them going from someone you hate to someone you can't stop thinking about, especially in Duncan's face.

- I love her Grandpa, even if they keep denying it I Bet there was a Bradford's blood in his veins from once upon a time XD because he seriously just fit in with the lot of them XD

- Though I would say that I expected more from Duncan, but I feel the humor of the Bradfords are lessening with each book, the first five or so were funny, like Jason and Trevor were hilarious, and then Danny was just cute with him being the serious type and huge macho guy to boot but then like any respectable Bradford he gets grumpy and pouty over food XD and when I started first reading this book I expected the same since Duncan seemed like Danny the serious kind, but he was a bit boring to be honest, except the types he acted like a Bradford.

- At first he was a good guy but with asshole tendencies like when he used to hate being around her just because she was a klutz but I liked how he started to notice and I agree with him cause she does sound like a cute character.

- I liked the romantic gataway XD here they showed their true characters XD

Since the last book I thought this one would be about Reese, but it looks like he will be later on

I'm looking forward for more of the Bradfords XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment