Sunday, January 24, 2016

Where Dreams Begin By Lisa Kleypas

Where Dreams BeginWhere Dreams Begin by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I liked this book very much, I've always been a fan of Lisa Kleypas and this book was just as expected full of heartwarming moments and heart wrenching ones as well.

- I loved the fact that the hero wasn't a man to be denied a man who went after what he wanted with intense determination.

- I adored how he established an intense friendship and deep emotions between him and her daughter and the way it showed that both cared about each other was very much evident in their interactions.

- I loved how the heroine didn't care about what society would think when she moved herself and her daughter to his residence and all for her daughter. The way that a mother would do anything to take care and ensure the well being of her off springs reminds me of my own mother ^^ and that was another point I loved in this book

- Though it took them a way too long to get together and I loved the last couple of chapters especially the last one it was full of events and emotions

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment