Sunday, January 24, 2016

Lord Dashwood Missed Out (Spindle Cove, #4.5) By Tessa Dare

Lord Dashwood Missed Out (Spindle Cove, #4.5)Lord Dashwood Missed Out by Tessa Dare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loooooove that Tessa Dare took us to another Spindle Cove love story, I've missed them so much and it's been a long while since I've read anything about the Spindle Cove crew ^^

- I loved the comradeship that developed between the married couples in Spindle Cove especially the men, since the woman were already friends. And my favorite scene was when Colin asked when they last did something heroic for their wives XD

- At first and though some parts in the novella I thought the hero was an ass and actually my thoughts about him went back and forth and finally settled on he's ok XD

- I actually felt sorry for the heroine at times, even after all those years she still held her heart in her hands and braved to give to him. Again.

- I loved the ending especially the Atlas part XD unlike the heroine if it were me I would focus more on the fact that I was in his mind all those years and the whole idea in itself was adorable actually ^^

- I just wished that the hero was more forward with his thoughts instead of hiding them.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment