Sunday, January 24, 2016

The Scandalous, Dissolute, No-Good Mr. Wright By Tessa Dare

The Scandalous, Dissolute, No-Good Mr. WrightThe Scandalous, Dissolute, No-Good Mr. Wright by Tessa Dare
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This novella was a whirlwind of emotions and scenes, it felt nice and kinda weird to see the interactions between the couples that happen once a year and we see their strange short/years-long courtship XD

- I loved the hero he was the usual misunderstood man who is good hearted but always hides under the guise of a rake

- I didn't like the heroine much, she always misjudged the hero, and made herself to be the martyr

- I loved the last chapter, the way the hero reacted and his response to the whole thing and the way the heroine handled it was cute and adorable XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment