Tuesday, May 10, 2016

A Demon and Her Scot (Welcome to Hell, #3) By Eve Langlais

A Demon and Her Scot (Welcome to Hell, #3)A Demon and Her Scot by Eve Langlais
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok so heroine badass hero meh he's ok I guess

- The heroine is all I'm a warrior and all that since she used to be a creature from Greek mythology

- The hero used to be cool, but now he's just a normal vampire and all of that is for a stupid reason. He used to be a scary as hell mean laird to people who fought him but then he went all soft for a girl and sold his soul to be the best golfer in the world (like seriously who sells his soul to be a golfer?!!)

- Anyway because of the heroine and her disgust toward the hero he shapes up and starts to look better since when was the last decade he took a shower or shaved

- I liked lucifer in here he was kinda cute with his puffed up chest and I'm the king and all that and at the same time he listens to his coach who is our hero and obeys XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment