Tuesday, May 10, 2016

A Demon and His Psycho (Welcome to Hell, #2) By Eve Langlais

A Demon and His Psycho (Welcome to Hell, #2)A Demon and His Psycho by Eve Langlais
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm this sequel I loved the heroine and scoffed at the hero XD

- The heroine was badass I kinda wanna be like her XD I'm kinda one step in already since I already got the smiley all the type even when ur pissed face covered XD

- Seriously the heroine was so cool, to others she was crazy and all that with all her killing tendencies but totally cool to me

- The scoffing for the hero is because of his knightly behavior when it's toward the heroine it's all good but when he stays Ina celibate state for a bitch who kinda pushed him to his death and he still think of her as an angel ... Yeah totally scoffing

- I liked the ending how the hero proved to the heroine he loved her and all that

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment