Tuesday, May 10, 2016

A Reason to Breathe (Reason, #1) By C.P. Smith

A Reason to Breathe (Reason, #1)A Reason to Breathe by C.P. Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've read only one book by C. P. Smith previously and I loved it and this is my second time reading one of her books.

What I like about her books is that she doesn't only focus on the romance between the hero and heroine she invests in the relationships between the main characters and the other characters and I like that plus she gives amazing suspense stories and throughout the story I try to figure out the villain but at the end I'm left in shock XD

- I liked the main couple, I don't know what the big deal with the heroine that everyone is so fixated about her but she seemed normal to me, though I guess in a way the author wanted the readers to have some kind of a link with the heroine since she's normal and all.

- I liked the possessiveness if the hero XD I always like the type that this author portrays XD

- I liked the guy who was like a father figure for the heroine XD and I'm kinda glad he kinda got hitched too XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment