Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Cold King By Amber Jaeger

The Cold KingThe Cold King by Amber Jaeger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was very interesting and it pulled me from the beginning. I liked how it was a retelling of beauty and the beast and at the same time it was a separate story in itself.

- I liked the conflict in the hero's actions like he imprisoned her in a dungeon yet he provided her with food and medical treatment.

- The author portrayed the hero correctly he was a scary creep but at the same time he wasn't a stereotype like animalistic or such sorts he looked like a normal man but with hideous masks, and like the heroine I hated the masks.

- I liked how the heroine planted herself in their group and especially with the hero XD

- I wished there were parts with the hero's POV but sadly there wasn't though it was kinda obvious how he felt since knowing her the hideousness of his masks started to decrease XD

- I hated the village people and her mom they were awful.

- I hated when the hero was always paranoid about his face and always thought the heroine's actions were because she wanted to sneak a peek at his face, dude face it ur not that important XD

- I hated how the hero acted toward the heroine when she needed him most even his apology wasn't all that but the heroine seems to have a big heart and all XD

- Loved the ending XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment