Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Cold-Hearted Rake (The Ravenels, #1) By Lisa Kleypas

Cold-Hearted Rake (The Ravenels, #1)Cold-Hearted Rake by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lisa Kleypas is one of my favorite authors and I personally feel that I reader can't go wrong with any of her book whether they were contemporary of historical.

- This is from her new series and it's a great opener as well, I liked the whole thing thought any dislikes I might have are to the characters and their personalities XD

- I liked all of the characters actually but maybe not the heroine, she just was so self righteous. Anyway I like how the hero and his brother got close to their cousins and they became more like a family.

- I liked how the author introduced us to the main characters of the next book and their feelings that's why I'm so looking forward to the next book.

- I kinda didn't like the heroine, at first she was so self righteous and then whatever the hero decided they kept thinking the worst and then she make u feel like whatever she decided is the best in a kind of a condescending manner, though her heart is in the right of it but her way of delivering it is a bit ... Especially when they decided to for the cousin, I kinda hated her in that scene just cause u were over the moon about ur own romance try to feel for other people a bit.

- I really liked the brother's interaction with the rest of the female side of the family it was cute XD like he and the cousins finally found playing companions XD

Overall, *thumps up*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment