Tuesday, May 10, 2016

How to Marry a Highlander (Falcon Club, #3.5) By Katharine Ashe

How to Marry a Highlander (Falcon Club, #3.5)How to Marry a Highlander by Katharine Ashe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I looooooved this novella XD I've been digging through my to-read shelf for novella and I stumbled upon this one and oh how fun it was XD

- This book greatly resembled one of my favorite movies "7 brides for 7 brothers" it was kinda the same but there was the main couple and the rest are 6 sisters XD

- I liked how the heroine was so bold going after what she wanted, and the fact that she did it in front of his entire family was funny

- I liked the fact that the hero actually remembered her and like her he was constantly thinking about her (it's so cute)

- I liked watching how the rest of the family couple up and I have to say my favorite couple is the clumsy sister who can bake a mean cake to the French cook XD

- I liked the ending it was adorable for all of them actually

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment