Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Polar Bared (Kodiak Point, #3) By Eve Langlais

Polar Bared (Kodiak Point, #3)Polar Bared by Eve Langlais
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think this is my favorite book in the series.

- The hero and the heroine were my favorite in the whole series so far, the hero was so grumpy and the heroine was so adorable and naive that I felt like exploding from all the fluff and cuteness XD

- I liked how the hero wanted to keep his distance away from the heroine but always ended up by her side and saving her.

- I liked how the heroine liked that scary looking polar bear and claimed him as her not knowing how close to reality she was with her claim.

- I loved how the hero was so fond of the heroine without his realizing that he even gave her an endearment

- I really didn't know who the bad guys were this time since she doesn't have any connection to anything related to shifters and it was obvious the bad guys were after the heroine not the hero, which was really interesting to discover.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment