Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Caribou's Gift (Kodiak Point, #3.5) By Eve Langlais

Caribou's Gift (Kodiak Point, #3.5)Caribou's Gift by Eve Langlais
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This one was so cute XD I've always loved the single parent theme, especially when it's a single mom and then the guy makes an appearance and not only connect with her but with her kid, and most books happen with the kids connecting with the hero first then the heroine .. It's always heart-warming to read ^^

- I liked how the hero connected with the daughter before he connected with the heroine, it was really cute, how whenever she's around he would turn to an over protective beast XD

- I liked how the hero in a way annoyed the heroine when he didn't let her do the small stuff like pay for herself or drive herself XD

- It was kinda nice how he instantly planted himself in their small family and started beating away their monsters

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment