Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Ride Hard (Raven Riders, #1) By Laura Kaye

Ride Hard (Raven Riders, #1)Ride Hard by Laura Kaye
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read only couple of books by this author which were in the Hearts in Darkness series which so awesome and everyone should read them.

So I've been looking around for an MC book without anything too deep into the illegal area and this one was perfect.

- I loved the hero and the heroine, especially how the heroine was all innocent and naive and scared but the under the care of those gruff bikers she blossomed and started to develop and she became more open

- I loved the reaction the hero had the moment he laid eyes on the heroine, I always like that gut reaction when the guy actually freezes for a moment to take her in, and especially when the heroine isn't the model type or she no self confidence in the looks area but he loves all her innocence and naïveté and warmness XD

- I understood where the hero was coming from with keeping his distance from the heroine but I was supporting the relationship from the get go.

- I loved how the hero got closer and closer to the heroine and how they were always just so perfect with each other and those 15 years difference between them don't even show XD

- Let me just saw I hated the heroine's dad the more I heard about her past and what he did the more I wanted to kill him.

- I loved the relationship and deep friendship between the heroine and her best friend and that last scene between the both of them made me cry.

- The ending was cute I just wished that there was an epilogue

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Haven't read a MC book in forever. It sounds like the next one I read will now be between Ride Hard "and" Ruthless rofl. The 15 year age difference, is the hero or the heroine the older one in Ride Hard?

    ReplyDelete