Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Koishi (GateKeepers, #1) By Annie Nicholas

Koishi (GateKeepers, #1)Koishi by Annie Nicholas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok I'm gonna admit that the first thing that attracted me to this book was the Japanese name as a title since I have a kind of crush on anything Japanese XD but after reading the summary of this book I'm attracted to it more and more

- I liked the heroine and her intense determination to do what she must and it shows that she's a woman with a strong backbone for doing what she did ^^

- The hero was kinda cute XD he's always playing jokes since he has lived like forever and with nothing new to do

- I liked the pull the hero felt for the heroine and how he couldn't stay away oh and it was the best when he was always so protective of her XD

- I liked all the things the hero did for the heroine his actions were so cute XD

Overall, *thumps up*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment